In this section, you can choose from the menu (right) to read
- excerpts from Thieves of Paris. (Actually they are “outtakes” from earlier drafts, not found in the final manuscript.)
- two short stories published in full, about
- a mid-west Jewish temple hosting homeless families (“The Sixth Night”)
- a modern romantic tragedy about vampires (“Safe Sex”)
- suggested readings–about Nazi art theft or the Holocaust in France or some of the people in the book.
Most of the people with last names in the book are real people. Look for News entries in the category Who’s Who to find out more.)